Sunday, September 23, 2007

random thoughts ... am a bit hurt!

Do not get me wrong, I do appreciate the concern that different countries have about the situation in Nepal, but as a Nepali, my pride hurt a bit when I read that the Americans are warning our mao brothers (..if they derail the election process). Doesn't the US have enough problems in its hands out of meddling in others affairs?

like I mentioned before, I do understand concern, but threats/warnings?

On another thing, was reading at www.nepalnews.com that a quick poll (voice of the people)showed that the people are not too happy about the Maoist pull out - careful brothers, if you do not have the people on your side, you might not have much left. Remember it is not the gun anymore that rules, now that you are overground.

No comments:

Post a Comment